Weekend Binge - Romance with Jasmine Guillory

 


Romances by Jasmine Guillory

  • The Wedding Date
  • The Proposal
  • The Wedding Party
  • Royal Holiday
  • Party of Two

Jasmine Guillory has made a name for herself in the romance world and for good reason. Her stories are happy and romantic. When you are feeling world-weary, these are sure to bring a smile to your face. There is some unabashed cheese in these stories, but there is also compelling romance. These books give joy and really that is sometimes just what we need. 

I am still working my way through these, but the first - The Wedding Date - hooked me onto these stories. It was romantic, sweet, and the characters are fun. I enjoyed spending time with them. I also loved how often food is incorporated into these books! As a lover of food, I appreciate that the characters also love and appreciate food! After The Wedding Date, all I wanted was some crackers and cheese!

NOTE: There are quite a few romances available to read at this point from Guillory and technically you could start them in any order, but... I recommend starting at the beginning with The Wedding Date despite the fact that The Proposal is a Reese Witherspoon pick. The Wedding Date is the story that sets up other characters that follow in the series and, while you could technically start anywhere, I think The Wedding Date is just lovely.

In a year that has been more than challenging for so many of us, comfort reads are a thing and are needed. I think these fall squarely in the self-care section and we all need some self-care. Light a candle, put on some warm socks, and curl up with one of these romances to take care of yourself this winter!

NEXT RELEASE: Jasmine Guillory also revealed the cover of her next book this week in Entertainment Weekly. Her next book is titled While We Were Dating. You can see the gorgeous cover below. The title is set to release July 13, 2021



Comments