In Which I Decide to Start a Blog...

 



I am not sure if I will regret this decision. It is highly possible that I will decide that this is just not for me. I have certainly decided that most of social media is NOT for me. I deleted Facebook, I barely post on Instagram, and was thoroughly overwhelmed by Twitter. I do, however, post all of the time on Goodreads. I love books and I love sharing my love of books. So, for better or for worse, I have decided to share it on my own little corner of the internet as well.

 



So, who am I and what do I read? Well, my day job is in education and I like to read just about everything. I ended up choosing a degree that, while not proving very lucrative, has allowed me to indulge in this love. I gravitate toward fiction. I can often be found with my nose stuck in a thriller, romance, mystery, or YA novel most of the time although I really just love a good story and am not limited to any one genre. It would probably be for the best for me to find a niche and stick with it for blogging, but I am just not that person. I love books, and no matter the genre, I want to share when I have read a good story.

If you want to hear about books I enjoy then please feel free to stick around. You can also follow me on Goodreads here! I will not be limiting myself to reviews here, but also posting about books grouped by themes and doing author spotlights.

So here we go! The adventure begins...


 

 

 



Comments